Top End ®
Force RX HandcycleTop End ®
The Top End Force RX Handcycle is designed for a wide variety of athletes looking to spend time out on the road and paved trails. The “RX” stands for a “Reclined Carbon Fiber”, using a 6061-T6 aluminum frame and Carbon Fiber backrest. This provides a lightweight and accessible frame and backrest combination to make a great platform for athletes.
The Force RX Handcycle also has a wide variety of adjustments and options that make each one unique to the athletes’ needs. There are drivetrain and other major component options that provide a platform that allows athletes to upgrade the handcycle overtime. With plenty of adjustability and available upgrades, the Force RX can take you from beginner to a true race pro in no time!
BACKREST MOUNT ASM, 1-1/4" LONG
BACKREST MOUNT ASM,2" LONG
BACKREST, CARBON FIBER, 10-3/4"WIDE, 17" TO 18"SW
BACKREST, CARBON FIBER, 8-3/4"WIDE, 13" TO 16"SW
BUMPER ASM,20"WHLS,0 DEG,9-1/2"X22-1/4",(406)
BUMPER ASM,20"WHLS,3 DEG,9-1/2"X23-1/2" (406)
BUMPER ASM,26"WHLS,0 DEG, 12-3/8"X22-1/4",(571)
BUMPER ASM,26"WHLS,3 DEG,12-3/8"X23-1/2",(571)
View more here - Force RX Parts Books
Order here - Force RX Order Form
Interested in placing an order and getting measured?: Please choose your color and complete the checkout process. We will contact you within 24 business hours to schedule a fitting and complete the order process.
- Free Shipping in the US:
- For equipment orders in the contiguous US. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and international orders will require a freight quote.
- Super Fast Production Times:
- This item will ship in 30 days or less.
- Interested in placing an order and getting measured?:
- Please choose your color and complete the checkout process. We will contact you within 24 business hours to schedule a fitting and complete the order process.